Call for tenders – Facilitation of meeting
Network Fair Tax Europe - 15 October 2018
Under the auspices of the Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung Brussels Office, the Network Fair Tax Europe is convening for its founding meeting to exchange experiences and foster mutual understanding of tax related problems and identify common solutions at the national or EU and international level. The event will take place in Brussels, Belgium, 15 October 2018.
The tender is for a service to develop a methodology to support the working group meeting, to prepare the meeting, to facilitate the meeting on 15 October 2018, and to write a preparatory policy brief as well as a post conference summary brochure.
About the meeting
The Network Fair Tax Europe will be a platform for progressive policy makers and experts that are involved in fighting tax avoidance and tax evasion by corporations and wealthy individuals. Faced with the international race to the bottom in taxes, spokesmen on these issues often face similar challenges in each country. Because of the parallels in the debates and the exploitation of different national tax regimes for EU wide profit shifting and base erosion closer cooperation is needed. The network will facilitate the contact between them, foster expertise, media cooperation and research as a basis for common policy proposals on the national and EU or international level.
- Development of a suitable methodology to enable a process of critical knowledge production and exchange of experiences of alternative practices during the meeting, in close cooperation with the group coordinator at Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung, Brussels Office
- Facilitation of the Network Fair Tax Europe group meeting
- Developing a methodology to facilitate the group process, working closely with the group coordinator ahead of meeting
- Writing a policy brief on CCCTB (Common Consolidated Corporate Tax Base) in preparation of the conference
- Facilitating the TJN meeting in Brussels, 15 October 2018
- Coordinating of the work on a conference outcome policy note
- Creating a post-conference summary brochure to be disseminated amongst speakers, participants, and a wider public
- All tasks must be completed in English
- Excellent command of English
- Profound knowledge on the topic (CCCTB)
- Good knowledge of relevant stakeholders
- Experience with facilitating discussion groups
- Very good team working skills
Duration of contract is 1 June 2018 until 1 November 2018. This contract is not renewable.
The successful applicant should be awarded a total of € 12.000 (VAT not included), paid in three installments over the contract period.
Bidders are invited to send a comprehensive CV specifying how they meet the profile by email to email@example.com.
Deadline is 31 May 2018, 18:00 hours CET.