75 years since liberation
Antifascist struggles back then and today
- Marc Botenga, Member of the European Parliament for PTB, Belgium
- Martina Renner, Member of the Bundestag for Die Linke, Germany
- Gerd-Rainer Horn, Professor of political History at Sciences Po Paris, France
Our speakers will discuss the following questions:
1. Political memory in Europe: what are the challenges facing the Left in Europe today?
2. How can we shape the memory of fascism in Europe as Leftist forces?
3. What can we learn from the antifascist struggles of the post-war period for our work today?