Service Contract for Developing Municipalist Theme at Rosa-Luxemburg-Stiftung
The London office of the Rosa-Luxemburg-Stiftung is seeking a freelance contractor to develop the specific theme of municipalism within its political economy focal point, drawing on developments in the UK, Europe and America. In coordination with the project manager for this focal point, the contractor will develop and deliver a strategy for advancing the Stiftung’s contribution to new municipalist/municipal socialist thought, practice, and movement building. The contractor will have a relatively wide remit to bring their own skills and experience to design an impactful project, drawing on the international scope and capacity of the organisation under the coordination of the project manager, with the objective of making a useful contribution to UK and European left politics in this area.
- Develop a strategy for developing the London office’s work on municipalism, focussing on all or some of: thought, practice and movement building
- Deliver the strategy, in partnership with the office and the international organisation
The contractor will be responsible for providing their own equipment.
- Excellent knowledge of new municipalist thought in the UK, Europe and America
- Excellent network of contacts in the field of new municipalism
- Proven experience of developing and delivering political projects
- Innovative initial ideas for designing the project
This tender will be decided upon depending on the experience of the potential service provider with each of the four requirements (1 = 30%; 2 = 25%; 3 = 25%; 4 = 20%)
- Submission of application by: April 25 2021
- Notification by: April 28 2021
- Contract period: May 1 2021 – April 30 2022
Depending on how the project develops, and assuming both parties are satisfied, this contract may be prolonged beyond the initial project period.
What we offer
- Remuneration: 200GBP per day (8 hours)
- Scope of work: up to 2 days/16 hours per week, to be worked flexibly by the contractor.
Please send us a short motivation letter addressing the four selection criteria points and details of your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 25 2021, 23:59PM.
- Call for Tender RLS London