Job Listing - Office-Manager (full-time, temporary)
The Brussels Office of the Rosa-Luxemburg-Stiftung (RLS) is seeking to hire an Office Manager to start as soon as possible. This is a full-time position (38 hours) initially limited until the end of 2024. The place of work is Brussels, the position cannot be performed remotely.
The RLS is a globally active German political foundation committed to the thoughts and actions of its namesake, the socialist Rosa Luxemburg. We are committed to peace, democracy, social justice, and democratic socialism. The RLS maintains a foreign office in Brussels with a liaison office in Madrid, devoted to critical analysis of European Union policy and responsible for projects in Northern, Southern and Western Europe.
Tasks and Responsibilities
The position includes:
- Technical and administrative office organisation;
- Accounting support (account assignment, booking, payment transactions);
- Organisational and administrative support in the implementation of projects.
You have a high level of commitment and a willingness to learn new things. You enjoy working in an international environment, communicating with authorities and our partners from all over the world and helping them understand our way of working, our possibilities and limitations.
- A completed commercial apprenticeship or comparable knowledge;
- Experience as an office manager; excellent knowledge in the use of common office software;
- Good knowledge of English, French and ideally German, both written and spoken;
- Knowledge and practical experience in classical accounting;
- Strong communication and organisational skills and ability to work in a team;
- Identification with the basic positions represented by the RLS.
A diversified field of tasks in an international environment;
Employment at the RLS Brussels Office under Belgian law;
A full-time position with a weekly working time of 38 hours;
Attractive remuneration in line with local standards, starting salary € 3,980 (gross).
Please send a letter of motivation and your CV, stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date, by e-mail to the director Anna Schröder: Anna.Schroeder@rosalux.org. The closing date for applications is 15 February 2024.
The Rosa-Luxemburg-Stiftung is committed to counteracting existing social disadvantages in the sense of affirmative action to prevent or compensate for existing discrimination. In this context, we expressly encourage women, people of colour, people with disabilities and/or with a migrant background to apply.