Call for offer
Communications services for Madrid office
The Rosa-Luxemburg-Stiftung is one of the largest political education institutions in Germany today, with branches in many countries worldwide. The Brussels Office operates as a think tank reflecting on European and international issues such as the global power shift and the socio-ecological transformation of today’s society. Madrid office as liason office is organizational affiliated to Brussels office.
We are calling for offers for communications services for Madrid office, responsible for PR and communication activities. In particular:
- Update content – provided by local staff and head of office - in Spanish section of our website.
- Responsibility of social media accounts: Facebook, Twitter and Youtube
- Developing and implementing communications strategies.
- General support for communication and PR issues.
The financial offer should include the following services:
- Website content management (calculated on a monthly basis, with an average of 1 post per week)
- Social media management (calculated on a monthly basis, average of 1 post per day on labor days with contents of RLS and outside contents)
- Development of communications strategies for specific projects and activities.
The period of this offer will be for 2 years (2021 and 2022) and ends at 31.12.2022.
Working languages in Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung`s offices in Brussels and Madrid is English, therefore proficiency in this language should be proved. All the applicants need to fulfill the principles of Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung. All offers received are weighted according to the following criteria:
- Price 60%
- References/CV/ Book 40%
Please submit your financial offer in English (at firstname.lastname@example.org) by 07.12.2020 by the end of the day.
If you need further information, please contact us at email@example.com