The Contribution of Women to Conflict Transformation and Peace Consolidation
Venue: RLF Brussels, Ave. Michel-Ange 11, 1000 Brussels
Organisation: RLF Brussels
Contact: Marlis Gensler, Tel.: +32 (0)2738 7663
In the second working group meeting, the framework for the development of instruments in support of conflict prevention, civil resistance, and reconciliation and concrete examples of civil resistance and reconciliation will be discussed; the final conference of the project and the publication will be planned.
• Birgit Daiber, Brussels (Belgium), Head of Office of Rosa Luxemburg Foundation Brussels Office
• Shukria Dini, Toronto (Canada & Somalia), Independent researcher
• Marlis Gensler, Brussels (Belgium), Researcher at Rosa Luxemburg Foundation Brussels
• Ghada Al-Jadba, Gaza, UNRWA Doctor
• Molly Malekar, Jerusalem (Israel), Director of Counseling Center for Women, Jerusalem
• Yolande Mukagasana, Kigali (Rwanda), Member of Nyamirambo Point d’Appui
• Bosiljka Schedlich, Berlin (Germany & Croatia), Foundation Überbrücken, and Südosteuropa Kultur e.V.
• Simone Susskind, Brussels (Belgium), President of Actions in the Mediterranean (AIM), International Women’s Council (IWC)
>> Website of final conference
>> First working group meeting